Friday, March 30, 2012

Sean Davis - my karmic cousin

I'm not sure what it is, but my friend Sean Davis (A snowskater from Lake Tahoe who has produced some of the best snowskate movies to date) and I must have some cosmic karma.  I was at Costco last night and who is strolling down the aisle?  Sean.  Seriously, it's Costco, in Woodinville, WA.  Not on the slopes.  Not at an event. Costco.

What is it, you ask?  I don't know.   Last summer I was on a business conference in Lake Tahoe.  My team picked a random restaurant for dinner and who just happens to be working our dinner party as lead server?  Sean.  For real.

At the 2011 Olympics event, for whatever, reason, Sean and I ended up hanging together at the club for much of the night.

In 2009(?) I met Sean for the first time over beers with another snowskate legend - Shagadelic.  Had a good time chatting then, too.

Sean cracks me up.  For all his fun "gansta" swagger (note random gangster signs in photo), at his core is just a really nice, friendly guy.  If you see him, say hi, because chances are you'll become his friend, too.
This bud's for you dude!  (Sean - in khaki - with Brian "My friends are better than your friends" Wilson)

Sean is the owner of "Strapless Entertainment" a snowskate video production company.  Here's a link to a recent video he put out for GoPro: http://youtu.be/ILYBTP5P7Zc

No comments:

Post a Comment